Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunny Days Ahead

Artwork found here


Another rainy day in LA, and I have to say that I find this weather strangely blissful. The truth is, there is so much joy to be had on this rainy day - I'm in bed, eating popcorn and watching You've Got Mail with my precious Bella curled up in my lap. Maybe it's just me, but I am able to find quite a lot of sunshine in this day....

And speaking of sunshine -

You know that invigorating feeling you get when you open your window and discover that it's a Sunny Day outside? You smile a little brighter, breathe a little deeper, feel a little shinier, and you have an extra bounce in your step and that extra zest you need to take your day from good to great. That's the feeling I get from producing an expertly executed event, organizing a home, checking things off my to do list, and tending to all of the details that make life a little bit richer and a little more joyful. Every time the ducks line up, the pieces fit, and things go off without a hitch, I get that Sunny Day feeling all over again. I realize that most people dread the kind of work that I do - but I really love it. It's part of what makes me, me.

That's where Sunny Day Strategies was born: out of my desire to lighten your load, brighten your day, and to bring a little more sunshine into the world - one project, one event, one detail at a time.

If you need help with an event or organizing project, I hope you'll think of me. In the meantime, come back here and visit often for a look at the things that make my life a little more sunny. I look forward to sharing them with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment