Friday, December 17, 2010

Rainy Days

It's a rare rainy day in Los Angeles, which gives me the perfect excuse to still be in my pj's in the early hours of the evening. With stew a-cookin' in the crock pot, my (canine) daughter curled up on the couch (where I spent the majority of this relaxing, luxurious, lazy day), and my hubby bringing home the bacon, I figured there's no time like the present to create an outlet for the thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head as of late.

As I try to figure out my next and every move in life, I'll use this blog as a tool to showcase my projects, share my daydreams, keep connected with dear ones near and far, and maybe even make a few new friends along the way.

2 comments:

  1. "Curled up on the couch... in my pj's... canine snoring... stew a-cookin... hubby bringing home the bacon..." Now those are some SUNNY DAY STRATEGIES! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond coincidence: when I posted the comment above, my word verification prompt was "Clarice" -- that's Bella's sister! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES??! The universe just officially welcomed SUNNY DAY STRATEGIES... keep spreading the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete