Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Many Blogs...

...and nothing but time to explore!

I'm on hiatus right now with no real work until early February (!), so I'm soaking up the downtime with long, leisurely days spent scooping up amazing deals at the post-Christmas sales, daydreaming about my future first-house, and exploring the vast array of blogs out there in the world.

Until now, I've had a steady stream of about 10 or so blogs that I read on a daily-basis, many of them are basically journals of friends who live far away. I'm on a mini-vacay at my in-laws Malibu beach house and, with no pressing matters at hand, I started clicking around to see what else is out there. I'm super pleased with my findings! Here's some fun stuff I discovered from my newly bookmarked blog buddies:


5008845121_0ff38a3ee9_b


photo(2)

Who knew there were so many interesting happenings out there in the world?! I'm late to the party, but at least I made it!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you started a blog! You will love it. I call it my therapy session :-o Do you read mine???? It is not as beautiful as yours - but maybe I'll add in some home decorating things just for you!
    xo,
    kara frank

    ReplyDelete