Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Me Lately

I've been all over the place lately, working on lots of fun projects and personal things. Blog writing time has been slim, so I'm giving you a quick glimpse into my world, courtesy of my ever-present-but-leaves-a-lot-to-be-desired blackberry camera phone. Here's what I've been up to lately...



...gushing over my best friend's first born: Jordan Eva Moore. How cute is she?! So much character in that face - she is not generic at all. I am counting down the days until I get to shower her with kisses and gifts and love - in person!


...waking up to the sweet face of my own baby girl -
look at her all snuggled under the covers with me...

...prepping the flowers and favors for Mimi's Baby Shower


...handmaking tags for the shower favors. (The E is for Eli the name of my soon-to-be-born nephew and godson! Last week Mimi asked Sam and me to be Eli's godparents and we said "Yes, Please!" It's looking like Eli will make his debut sometime in the next week - hooray!)

...flying to Vegas to help with MTV's Real World 25 Premiere Party at the Hard Rock. I was there for a day, it was super fun, I worked with great peeps, and I got a big slot win at the airport on the way home - with ten minutes to spare before my flight!
Living on the edge, I tell you...


...booking another wedding for Sunny Day Strategies!
*I know this shot's not from my blackberry, but I wanted you to 'meet' Adi & Todd, who just hired me to plan their September wedding at the Malibu Nature preserve. The photo above was taken at their ceremony site - it's gonna be a really ugly wedding, huh?


...planning my hubby's talent-show themed 30th birthday party.
I know this picture is also not from my blackberry, but I needed to share the clip art photo above. It is, I kid you not, the exact photo Sam sent to me in a document titled "very important, thorough talent show research" - and this was the entirity of the inspiration board included in said document.
I love him.
That's all for now! I'm off to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. I have lots of other stuff in the works that I am excited to share. I'll be back for another blog post soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment