Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crazy Busy & Crazy 'bout Pups

What's ironic about writing a blog that's supposed to be primarily about my budding event planning business, is that actually working on said event planning business keeps me too busy for blogging!

I have a page-long list filled with things I want to share with you: my new clients, the adventures of building a business, stories from my own wedding, a zillion inspiration photos I tore out of bridal magazine, and lots more fun stuff like that. Instead, I've been stuck doing things like prepping for our meeting with the accountant this weekend and dealing with other deadlines at the day job - along with all of the work I'm doing outside of regular work hours for my small but mighty roster of clients. It's a lot, I tell you.

In the midst of our crammed schedules, Sam and I did squeeze in an actual date last weekend - I showered and put on make up and wore heels and everything! So that was a big deal and a lot of fun. Aside from that, the Lembecks have been all business lately and, as a result, I have been boring and inconsistent with my blogging. I apologize. I'll get better at it, I promise.

One thing that I always have time for - my sweet, sweet pooch, Bella. I know you all love her as much as I do, how could you not?? Look at this face:

I know. She's adorable. It kind of hurts, right? I wish I was with her right now...

Anyway, as my gift to all of you, to help you out of your mid-day slump and make up for my lack of blogs, I am stealing - er, borrowing - this post from one of my daily blog destinations, Elements Of Style, and sharing it with all of you because I know it will make your day. For all you self-confessed crazy dog people out there - and I know many readers of this blog fall into that category - this one's for you. Enjoy.












I know, I know. You're Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment